Ahh, friends! We are back!
I spent a week trying to figure out how to transfer my sweet little blog from a .com to a .org hosting — and made a complete mess of things! Can you believe it? 😉 However, finding the silver lining — I’ve learned so much more about how to run this page — and am excited for more changes in the near future.
Meanwhile, as this mess unfolded.. here are some pretty cool accomplishments our little family made in the past two weeks (with some pictures!):
- We are in full force potty-training mode! Because of this, it is becoming increasingly more difficult to keep clothes on this child — she wants to be naked ALL.THE.TIME.
- I have two special projects I’m currently working on that are almost near completion — both are creatively based, which is SO awesome! One of the projects was supposed to launch last weekend, but we ran into a few bumps along the way — technology 1, Ashley 0. I’m hoping for a June 1 launch for (at least) one of them.
- My Granny turned 80 last week! That is so incredible to me — and she’s my hero.
- Ella went on her first slip-n-slide! She loved it — and so did we!
- We are experiencing a bit of 2.5 year old sleep regression — that I’m learning is because of her two year old molars coming in. Seems the little girls only wants to fall asleep with one of us in her room with her — and she sneaks into our bed in the middle of the night. I’m still not 100% this is the best decision, but I’m enjoying the extra snuggles while I have them.
- I failed Whole 30 this month — but I’m already starting to meal plan for June! Plus, this month we tried out Hello Fresh, and holy-tasty-food! I’ve been REALLY enjoying every meal I’ve made so far, and they are fairly healthy for you — bonus!
- Ella’s language has been EXPLODING — she’s definitely made it to the “Mockingbird” stage. She’s growing up — which makes me so incredibly happy and sad at the same time. Oh, and did I mention we visited her potential preschool — yeah. I cried.
- We were super lucky to have a DATE NIGHT (well… it was more of an afternoon, but still!). Raux and I went to see one of our friends in a show, then went to check out the new Town Center area of Disney Springs. Even got to hang out with “Auntie K” and enjoy some delicious food and cocktails. “MOM ON THE LOOSE!” Really, though — it was a blast. And, we waited in line for 30 minutes for a cupcake, which was silly — but worth it! 🙂
I’m so happy to have the blog BACK up and running! We are currently working on changing up the appearance, so look for some changes coming soon!